The GTX 1060 reference cards were announced a while ago by Nvidia and now it’s time for the partner companies to roll out the custom models. ASUS has jumped on the scene with the announcement of GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB Phoenix graphics card.
It is going to be a relatively cheaper graphics card so this is a great opportunity for those with a limit budget. The card belongs to the family of GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB Phoenix and here is a brief list of its feature:
- An aluminum fan-heatsink with spirally-projecting heatsink fins
- A compact 18.3-inch long custom-design PCB
- An 80 mm double ball-bearing fan
- Reference clock speeds of 1506 MHz core, 1708 MHz GPU Boost, and 8.00 GHz (GDDR5-effective) memory.
The card sports a dual-link DVI, two HDMI 2.0b, and one DisplayPort 1.4 connector so you can consider it for crypto-mining. Speaking of the figures given by ASUS, the card will flaunt:
- A single 6-pin PCIe power connector
- 16 nm GP106 silicon base
- 1,280 CUDA cores
- 80 TMUs and 48 ROPs
- A 192-bit wide GDDR5 memory interface (6 GB memory)
We’ll update you as soon as the availability and pricing are confirmed!