CES 2018 talks haven’t ended yet. Audio-Technica has introduced its all-new ATH-ANC700BT QuietPoint over-ear wireless active noise-canceling (ANC) headphones to flaunt the ANC technology. This headphone has improved the wireless audio quality with a newly-developed active noise cancellation system for its Bluetooth technology.
If you closely look at the design, its microphones are mounted behind the driver diaphragm. This is just for the purpose of reducing the background noise unlike the others, in which they are randomly placed anywhere to save the company’s time.
Also, the new touch and swipe control system will help you intuitively answer calls, and control volume and play, pause, fast forward or rewind on Bluetooth-compatible devices.
Specifications and Features
- Large 40 mm drivers
- Wideband Hi-Res Audio frequency response from 5 Hz – 40,000 Hz
- Lovely impactful bass and extended treble
- Support for Bluetooth AAC, aptX and SBC codecs
- Hi-Res Audio compliant playback from audio sources when connected with the included
- 3.5 mm cable
- Up to 25 hours of battery life
- Elegant appearance for total comfort
- Memory-foam padding on the ear pads and headband
Audio-Technica has announced that the ATH-ANC700BT wireless QuietPoint noise-canceling headphones will be released in March 2018 for a price tag of US$199.00.