There are chances that you may not know about ELSA, but as a matter of fact, the company has already jumped into the production of the 11GB GeForce GTX 1080 Ti. The company first appeared in front of our eyes when it rolled out the GTX 960 SAC graphics card. Since then, we were missing any major news from their side and now, the company has announced the release of GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB ST graphics card.
Obviously, you’ll solid points to consider this option while buying a GTX 1080 Ti and ruling out all other options. This particular card comes with a stock blower design which is actually, a feature of AMD’s base models. Look-wise, the card seems to be a nice addition to the 1080 Ti collection because of the black and silver color scheme that it follows.
NVIDIA’s Reference GTX 1080 Ti Clocks
Speaking of the reference GTX 1080 Ti, it has:
- A base clock of 1,480 MHz and 1,582 MHz Boost
- 11 GB of 11 GHz GDDR5X memory
- PCIe bus for power supply
- 1x 6-pin and 1x 8-pin connectors
- Dual-slot layout with 3x DisplayPort, 1x Dual-link DVI-D, and 1x HDMI 2.0b
- Dimensions are 266 mm (L) x 111 mm (H) x 39 mm (D)