If you are satisfied with the performance of Sennheiser HD 650, the company has something even more exciting for you. One of the most affordable legendary headphones has the ability to deliver exceptional audio quality. The more exciting part is the release of its successor, the £429 HD 660 S.
With a low impedance of just 150Ω, HD 660 S is easier to use. Here are some of the specs of the HD 660 S.
- Impedance: 150 Ω
- Connector: 6.35 mm / 4.4 mm Pentaconn
- Frequency response: 10 – 41,000 Hz (-10 dB)
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 104 dB at 1V 1kHz
- Ear coupling: Over-ear (circumaural)
- THD + N, total harmonic distortion and noise: < 0,04% (1 kHz, 100 dB)
- Transducer principle (headphones): Dynamic, open
Weight w/o cable: Approx. 260 g (without cable)
In addition to the specifications, the packaging of the Sennheiser HD 660 S is also worth watching. Packed inside a dark box, HD 660 S branding can be clearly seen in a reflective silver font. So, what are your plans regarding the £429 HD 660 S?